How To Use Anti Aging Eye Cream
How to use Anti aging eye cream - Signs of aging commonly appear around the eyes as you have the most delicate and sensitive skin there. This means one should pay more care and attention to the skin around the eyes and opt for an effective eye cream product. It is essential to know how to use anti aging eye creams. Swipe down to learn how.
Eye cream formulas target specific under-eye problems; ensure you have the complete picture for how to get the best results. Eyes are one of the most prominent features on your face. Eye creams penetrate the skin to remove dead skin cells and offers a rejuvenating glow. It is important to apply eye cream on a regular basis as the skin near the eyes shows the first sign of aging. Using an eye cream can counteract problem areas. To get the right benefits, one must know How to use Anti-aging eye cream.
Ingredients to Look for in Your Eye Cream
Eye creams address puffiness and brighten up dark circles, making the skin look younger, radiant and healthy. Some formulas are designed to address only one of these concerns, while others are do-it-all products. Check out some ingredients to look for when seeking out an eye cream:
- Antioxidants, that include vitamin C or niacinamide: protect your eyes from future damage from the sun, pollution, stress, and lack of sleep
- Retinoids & Retinol that help to stimulate cell turnover
- Peptides - ultimately increase elastin and collagen production
- Arnica, caffeine and vitamin K: target blood vessels to increase circulation and reduce swelling
- Hyaluronic acid.
- Shea butter.
- It is important to hydrate and seal in moisture around the eye area to prevent fine lines.
How to Apply Your Eye Cream
Before applying the eye cream, it is essential to know the details of how to apply it, in order to get the best results. Scroll down to check out the ways to use Anti-aging eye cream.
Wash your face
Exfoliating the skin is key before applying the eye cream, as the surface of the skin must always be clean before the application of any formula. Before you apply eye cream take care to wash your face.
- Use warm water to wash your face.
- Choose a gentle cleanser.
- Gently massage cleanser onto your entire face.
- Apply in circular motions.
Apply a pea-size amount on your ring finger
A pea-size amount is all you need for both eyes, as eye creams are super concentrated. Use your ring finger to massage, as its skin is quite sensitive since it naturally has the lightest touch. Do not put too much pressure on the skin.
- From the inner corner underneath, apply small dots.
- In a semi-circle up to your brow bone, massage thoroughly.
- In a semi-circle pattern, dab it to stimulate circulation.
- Do not stretch the skin while you’re doing this.
- Don’t get too close to your eye, to avoid irritation.
Choose the right time
There are some eye creams that are made to apply particularly at night. Such eye creams often contain anti-aging formulas. Before going to bed, apply the eye creams and massage for 10 minutes.
- Allow your skin time to absorb the cream.
- You might be applying it too close to bedtime if you feel that your eye cream stings your eye.
- Try putting it on earlier in the evening so it has time to absorb. Always avoid the eyelids.
Wait before applying the concealer
After applying your eye cream, wait about 90 seconds before applying concealer or other skincare products to give it time to fully absorb.
The aforementioned are the details of How to use Anti-aging eye cream to help you to better apply eye creams. As the skin around the eyes is quite sensitive, one must take care of some things before applying the formula. The amount of cream and the methods of massaging are some of the things to consider. Go through the above details for how to apply eye creams in the right way, and get happy skin.