Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) serum is one of the most effective formulae to repair the skin and provide deep moisture and hydration. EGF serums rejuvenate and produce glowing skin all while repairing the skin's elasticity. It is important to know how to use EGF serum properly to ensure the skin is treated correctly.
Click to Explore Naked Actives EGF Serum
Regular application of EGF improves the appearance of the skin by making it smoother and radiant. Our skin requires hydration to look refresh and healthy. The serum penetrates the skin perfectly and works well on damaged skin. It smooths the skin as well as makes it glowing. Learn more about EGF serum and how to use EGF serum.
How to Use an EGF Serum Effectively?
It is important to know how to use a serum, as each one has its own impact on the skin and anticipating how your skin responds to it is essential.
Use the skin serum regularly, once in the morning and then again in the evening, before applying your moisturizer. Below are the ways how to use EGF serum:
- It is easiest for the serum to penetrate the skin when it's clean and slightly moist, so before applying the EGF serum make sure to cleanse the skin.
- To open up the pores, apply a lukewarm towel to moisten the skin so that the pores open easily.
- Take a few drops of the EGF serum on your fingertips and apply onto the skin by gently blending it into the pores.
- Do not stretch or rub your skin harshly or forcefully, keep it gentle and soft.
- Massage the skin for just a few minutes to ensure that the serum has absorbed into the skin. Use the tips of your fingers lightly on both sides and gently let it get absorbed. As you rub the skin lightly, the serum will go into the deeper layers of the skin.
- If you feel a tingling sensation then it can be a sign the active ingredients in the serum are getting to the dermis – where they need to be if they are going to work.
- Once the serum gets completely absorbed, you can now apply your other makeup products.
Benefits of EGF Serum
EGF serum has wonderful benefits on the skin, maintaining the elasticity of the skin by keeping it radiant, moisturized and smooth. Below are some more benefits of EGF serums:
Anti-aging formula - EGF serum contains anti-aging qualities that can help to maintain youthful skin. The application of EGF serums works effectively on fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, etc. and leaves you with radiant glowing skin.
Reconstructs the skin cells - EGF serums treat damaged skin and construct the skin cells to speed healing and protect against radicals. They also activate new skin cells which ultimately deliver rejuvenated skin.
Hydrates the skin - EGF serum reduces fine lines, minimizes wrinkles, and brightens texture, by providing hydration and moisture to the skin, also turning it smooth and supple.
Radiant glow - This is definitely this is one of the amazing perks you will enjoy from using the EGF serum as it provides immense glow to the skin and lightens the blemishes & dark circles.
The above information is all about what is EGF serum and how to use EGF serum.
After going through this article you will have learned the correct usage of EGF serum and which directions to use for its application. You can also see there are many major benefits of using EGF serum that will definitely rejuvenate your skin. Its immense formula works on the skin gently and provides you with beautifully healthy & radiant skin.