Ultimate benefits from Hydrating Cleansers
Ultimate benefits from Hydrating Cleansers
By Tina Russell
Hi Everyone, Tina here (+1 662 830 8246, firstname.lastname@example.org)
With the dark overcast skies of winter, indoor air and outdoor air pollution at all time highs in cities, I worry about my face and keeping it clean. So here is my attempt at the best chance at explaining some fact finding points on my quest to help keep your skin clean and healthy! As always, please bear with me as English was not my strongest subject in College!
Traditional cleansers are something that are used to clean the dirt and other substances on the skin and face.
There are several types of cleansers available in the market to watch out for! Hydrating cleansers are the latest ones that are trending as people have less time to take care of their face from busy schedules and less money to buy multiple products to ‘just clean’ the face.
The main advantage of buying a hydrating cleanser is that they not only clean the skin but also hydrate it. Hydrating Cleansers contains subtle ceramides fats and flower seed oils that moisturizes your skin while cleaning it at the same time! If your skin is dehydrated, your face will look rough, wrinkled and aged and we surely do not want to look older as we age! Hydrated cleansers gives a solution for those who are on the anti-aging quest while they struggle to keep in natural and essential nutrients for vibrant skin.
In order to avoid aging one main theme you should apply to your daily routine is trying your best to keep skin refreshed and moisturized by using a hydrating cleanser!
Check out the Best Hydrating cleansers for the Body here
Check out the Best Cleansers for Dry Skin here
What to look for in a Hydrating Cleanser
Hydrating cleansers have lots benefits by cleansing and moisturizing the skin at the same time. It helps prevent dryness after cleaning the skin and helps reduce event dry skin. Lab specialists have observed that skin loses moisture after applying traditional cleansers and you can reduce your exposure to this by using a hydrating cleanser.
Key identifiers and attributes for cleaning your skin
Try and find Cleanser that has the following properties
- Gentle enough for everyday use- Perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Hydrates & softens as it cleans- Gentle creamy cleanser that are clinically proven to hydrate skin.
- Non-irritating creamy formula– Soothing the skin as it removes dirt, makeup and other impurities, and is ideal for face, hands, and body.
- Will NOT leave skin dry & tight- Won’t strip skin of its natural protective oils and helps maintain skin's natural pH. A creamy solution that is a soothing cleanser leaving skin soft and not tight.
- Will NOT clog pores -Cleanser rinses clean without leaving pore-clogging residue.
When the Skin is moist, less dust is attracted towards it and thereby reduces dirty blackheads that lead to acne.
When I look for cleansers, I look for hydrating ingredients such as water, seakelp, Ceramide fats, shea butter, seed oil, aloe vera, meadowfoam, apple pectin, yeasts, oats, prickly pear, amongst many other soothing ingredients.
Especially in winters it is necessary to avoid the dryness that your skin experiences.
Advantages for using hydrating cleansers:
- Hydrates your skin: Hydrating cleansers help keep the skin moisturized and prevent dryness.
- Keeps the dirt away: Maintains moisture in the skin and allows you to naturally keep dirt away.
- Avoid dirt from settling in your pores: Dry skin attracts dirt and dust from the air. By having moist pores you will be less likely be exposed to skin irritation.
- Reduces acne: Acne is caused by the unseen dirt that the skin traps from the air around you. By keeping your skin clean and moist, it will attract less dirt resulting in less worry for skin issues.
- Avoiding tightness: If your skin remains hydrated, there will be no dryness, hence no tightening of the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types: Hydrating cleansers are suitable for every skin type whether it be dry, normal or oily.
- Ceramides fat as a main ingredient: This subtle fat helps restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Hyaluronic benefits: a key ingredient in hydrating cleansers that help retain the skins natural moisture.
- Non- irritating: Regular cleansers can have irritating effect on your skin. So in order to avoid the irritation, use a hydrated cleansers for the purpose.
- Dermatologically designed & developed: As Hydrating cleansers are designed to help skin keep moist, they often have better results than traditional cleansers!
- Night benefits: As we go to bed, we tend to clean the skin and add moisturizing creams or serums after, but when you use a hydrating cleansers, you will need much less creams and serums to moisturize your face and also use fewer products which should reduce your costs!
- Helps with anti-aging: As hydrated moisturizers help refresh and nourish the skin, they help reduce aging.
- Maintains natural pore size: Hydrating Cleansing help maintain the pore size by allowing them to breath freely and more openly and live in a natural state.
- Helps reduce dead skin cells: Hydrating Cleansers help remove dead skin cells and give you that glow that everyone wants!
Tips for Skincare Routines when using Hydrating Cleansers
- Use lukewarm water on the skin in order to have the best results.
- Massage gently into the skin in the circular motion in order to avoid irritation or redness. Press gently to remove hard dirt spots and not push dirt deeper into the pores.
- Works well with dry skin to reduce loss of moisture and natural nutrients.
- Effective in removing makeup and cleaning the pores to reduce acne and irritation
- Refreshes the skin to help keep it glowing all day long!
If you have acne prone skin, you are better off using hydrated cleansers for the best results, as they help the face avoid clogging, clean the pores and reduce overall skin health problems. Being dermatologically tested and developed, these products are also designed to be more effective in keeping moisture ‘in’ the skin than typical store bought off the shelf cleansers.
“Let hydrated cleansers win, over bad skin” hence choose the hydrating cleansers for a glowing and healthy skin.