Vitamin B3 Serum for the Face
Hi Everyone, Liz here (+1 662 830 8246, email@example.com) today we are putting another worthy ingredient in the spotlight - Vitamin B3!
Vitamin B3 also known as Niacinamide is another major player that deserves its own time in the skincare spotlight. Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3, and it offers a list of different benefits that make it a great pick for anyone and everyone, no matter your complexion. The B vitamin deserves an A+ rating, with its effective results.
Niacinamide, otherwise known as Vitamin B3, is a powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient known to minimize inflammation and redness while reducing moisture loss. It’s a perfect choice for dehydrated skin. Niacinamide also boosts collagen production, which keeps skin healthy and hydrated. Super B complex is also infused with Hyaluronic Acid to lock in moisture throughout the day.
What is niacinamide?
As mentioned, niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3, and, like other B vitamins, it plays an important role in ensuring the cells throughout your body function properly. Your body doesn't store niacinamide, so it's important you get it through your diet; it's found in many animal products, such as meat and milk, as well as green vegetables and grains. Niacinamide has been shown to be beneficial to the skin both when taken orally and used topically.
Benefits of vitamin B3 Niacinamide serum for faceVitamin B3 improves the health of the skin and boosts the skin cells, not only does it address pigmentation but it also effectively slows the appearance of aging. Apart from this, there are several other benefits of vitamin B3 Niacinamide serum for the face.
- Vitamin B3 protects the skin - Vitamin B3 serum protects the skin in every aspect, with the applications of this serum you will improve your lipid barrier (outermost skin layer), build keratin, helps rebuild cells, and protects against oxidative stress from environmental stressors. I
- Vitamin B3 can reduce hyperpigmentation - Research has found niacinamide concentrations can aid in lightening dark spots on the skin, leaving you with a more even complexion.
- Vitamin B3 can minimize the signs of aging - Besides pigmentation, vitamin B3 can also reduce signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles on your face. Niacinamide has been shown to reduce yellowing, wrinkling, red blotchiness, and pigmented spots, which are all signs of facial aging.
- Vitamin B3 can boost skin immunity - The applications of vitamin B3 eliminates the dead skin cells from the pores and boosts up the new skin cells, which elevates the immunity of the skin and keeps it protected from many skin problems.
- Vitamin B3 regulates oil flow and staves off breakouts - Vitamin B3 works well on all skin types, particularly combination and oily skin. From the sebaceous glands, vitamin B3 solution reduces oil output, which means less acne and fewer breakouts.
- Vitamin B3 can improve the epidermal barrier - Niacinamide increases the production of one of the most important lipids ceramide which strengthens your skin and prevents water loss. Vitamin B3 serum ensures to keep the skin hydrated and healthier, as well as less sensitive through B3 usage. It’s also especially good for those who suffer from rosacea.
What's the best way to use niacinamide?
What you mix and match this ingredient with is crucial, as niacinamide can turn too acidic from interacting with other ingredients, breaking down into nicotinic acid and causing irritation. If you are using alpha- or beta-hydroxy acids in your skin-care regimen, use them at a different time of day or wait at least 30 minutes in between applications.